Saturday, April 15, 2006

Steam-Powered Confectionery for All!

Ordinal Enterprises is proud to announce an Easter event of sorts: the Easter Egg Cannon.

Easter Egg Cannon

Merely find and touch the above device (which should not be a matter of great difficulty) and... well, what to do should become clear.

I am not planning to make a huge amount of steam-powered confectionery in the future, and know of no-one else in the business of doing so, thus this will likely be your Only Opportunity to acquire such a thing - and for No Charge! How can this be resisted by a rational lady, gentleman or other?

(go there directly)

Product not for internal use. Ordinal Enterprises is not responsible for diabetic comas or coal poisoning.

Edit: Well, if you, the reader, did not pick one up, I fear that you will never obtain the item. My apologies, but I did say that it would only be available for a limited period.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got a chance to breathe and pop in again here as an aside to all my land dealing nonsense - Brilliant stuff as Always, Ordinal!

Keep it up!

- Desmond Shang

4/18/2006 08:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home